1. I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks. I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes. I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.
2. I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot . . . and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
3. High School is like a spork: it's a crappy spoon and a crappy fork, so in the end it's just plain useless.
4. I've had enough success for two lifetimes, My success is talent put together with hard work and luck.
5. My success just evolved from working hard at the business at hand each day.
6. And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed!(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed).
7. Success is peace of mind, a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming, and not just in a physical way: seek ye first the kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be yours as well.
8. Success in highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which comes only to the man who has found the work he likes best.
9. Men never plan to be failures; they simply fail to plan to be successful.
William A. Ward
10. Eighty percent of success is showing up.